Top bumper plastic removal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottandtyson210

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Before I start to pull and think that it snaps on, does anyone know how to remove the top plastic bumper cap, i want to paint it plack and faze out the EB tan color.

Thanks

VooDooRacing750

Full Access Members
Reaction score
did the same thing on mine. What you have to do is take a pair of pliers and actually squeeze the tabs together and then it should lift right out

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup what he said.... just take your time and do not force anything and you will be fine... the removing of EB tan is on my to-do list as well

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Get rid of that tan as fast as possible:superhack: I was lucky that mine was all black no tan but, I'm still wanting to get rid of it in the interior.

tgivs

Reaction score
I am doing this now got the driver side done. Taking the front cover off. And morning tim! Tape up the news an go spray town

I hatr that tan wiyh a effin passion! I post pics tomorrow!

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Try to do that project on a warm day, with the truck sitting in the sun for a few hours. Those clips can be brittle.