Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Newbs99

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I love our Expedition. Name anything on it and I've fixed/done that. It's what I've learned and practiced all of my skills on and how(to myself) I know I can do anything and everything to it, along with our 96 Tahoe. I guess I shouldn't mention it(but on the bright side it's engine is apart in our driveway b/c the head gasket blew). One of the cars that I will always want is the moonlight Blue 97 EB 4x4. Identical to ours but blue, but they are super rare. Anyway, I would never let my family trade our truck in(I call it a truck but many disagree). Its been through so much and I do say that it has its own personality. Back to our truck, it's got 8 lights up front and a mind of its own. :flamingdevil:

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Newbs99

Reaction score
Not to be greedy, but Man, I'm getting kind of cut short here...Any welcomes would be great!

OP
OP
N

Newbs99

Reaction score
Thank you! And how well do like your second Gen as I only have experience with the First?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love my truck...it is slowly turning into a project truck...I don't off-road...pull or haul anything

OP
OP
N

Newbs99

Reaction score
Thanks Gruz 7, and 6K-Watts is it a 2wd or 4wd? I might like to have a street expy one day too

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360