New to Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! That's the same way I joined a couple years ago! Any issues you need addressed as of right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site...Fredricksburg VA? I'm in Hampton...tell us about ur truck and post pics if u have them

OP
OP
K

KingZulu

Reaction score
Its a red 1998 Eddie Bauer edition. I love it to death. I recently purchased it for 800 bucks. I repaired the front heater core this past weekend. Only issue I've been having lately is the audio. Whenever I turn on the car the stereo gets power, but there is no sound coming from the speakers, and sometimes the little headphone jack insignia shows. I know if I press 3 and 5 on the stereo that the insignia will go away, but I'm curious as to why I'm receiving no sound. I have a mach audio sound system, I haven't replaced the head unit yet, I checked my fuses and they all seem to be fine, Any help?

Jenkbr0925

Reaction score
'98 Expedition 33's

This is my 1998 Expedition. We bought it back in 2014 for $3000. The guy who owned this truck before me beat it to s***. I just replaced almost the entire suspension. From upper control arm, tie rod ends and front air struts rear air bags. What a night mare. Looking through the forum i saw that someone with an expedition was able to use automatic air ride system or a POS is what i call it. Help me. I haven't driven my baby in 2 weeks. Because, the body is sitting on my 33's.

Attachments

• IMG_20160323_165150.jpg
    IMG_20160323_165150.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 21

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my 1998 Expedition. We bought it back in 2014 for $3000. The guy who owned this truck before me beat it to s***. I just replaced almost the entire suspension. From upper control arm, tie rod ends and front air struts rear air bags. What a night mare. Looking through the forum i saw that someone with an expedition was able to use automatic air ride system or a POS is what i call it. Help me. I haven't driven my baby in 2 weeks. Because, the body is sitting on my 33's.

Are you looking for a way to lift it? Or...

If so, a leveling kit or even a body lift for the first gens is real cheap and easy to do.. Maybe not so easy for the body lift but to level it it'll be easy as pie

rghulam

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Hi Ford Expedition Community,

This is my first post here, i hope will enjoy your company and exchange knowledge on expedition.

Regards,

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...what year/ model is ur expedition...etc

Mr. 10K