Just Picked Up: 2000 Eddie Bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Nice!

So do you now have 2 Expeditions??

OP
OP
ExpyKurt

ExpyKurt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yep, for the time being. going to get rid of the 05. Too many engine and trans problems :(

OP
OP
ExpyKurt

ExpyKurt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've always liked that color scheme on the expeditions. Nice expo!

I agree, I have been looking at a lot of Expy's in the last few months. and of all the colors, this one definitely looks slick!

I wanted to get another one seeing I loved the 05 I have so much, and between the condition of them, and the Uncle Sam money I had, this one is amazing for the year, mileage, and price. Only flaws are: ripped drivers side leather, Heated seats not working, and the rubber grommet for the rear wiper needs to be replaced. Other then that, this truck is the cleanest one I have found with in my budget.

B

bedrck46

The heater pads in the seats can be repaired but that can be a PITA. I have a 2001 EB that didn't have heated seats I found a very nice pair at a Pull it yard that had heated seats and almost perfect Leather Cost was about $120.00 for the pair was a little high as they also had airbags which I have on the 2001. The heater elements were bad in both seats. I have fixed the passenger seat and the break in the elements are at the back section on the bottom pad Didn't fix the drivers side yet, but will do before next Fall. Get yourself a copy of the ford service manual and follower the procedure for repairing and replacing the seat bottom heater element. If you need any further info let me know Good luck with the 2000

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01