Lifted Expeditions of EF.com (picture post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southernexpy38s

Reaction score
solid axle swap 13.5 inches in the front and 5.5 in the rear.( waiting on rear lift to come in! )
38 x 13.5 x 18s

2012-12-13_11-03-35_271.jpg
[/IMG]

donalds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
new year new look

got my brushguard and 7 in fogs for christmas. brushguard was $190 shipped new off ebay and i love it. fogs were $47 off ebay changed the whole look of the exp for under $250. but now it is up for sale. i am going back to a 4x4 tacoma and another motorcycle

Attachments

• Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 5,821

Oefootball_70

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just ordered my 3/2 lift. Hopefully I can get it installed before the end of the school year. We will see. Just excited to finally have them on the way!!

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone used or heard any good/bad about the Pro Comp 3/2 lift kit for the 2nd gens vs. the Readylift 3/2?

Cost wise the cheapest I've found the Readylift kit was about $350 shipped and the PC kit was $224 free shipping.

Installation wise the PC kit has a few different parts and more of them than the Readylift kit so it seems it's a little more involved than the Readylift which doesn't concern me but why give yourself more work if you don't have to, right?

With the cost and installation in mind the performance is what I'm most interested in, I can overlook one being harder to install or being more expensive if it performs better than the other. Any input on either kit would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk