Lifted Expeditions of EF.com (picture post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My humble expy in the snow

attachment.php

image.jpg

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Like a glove. :D
yjuqube6.jpg

How tall is your garage!?! My folks had a hard time fitting my truck in their garage back in the day, and that was before the larger tires... And it's stock height!

Sweet looking truck though, it will be very grateful that it gets to stay inside haha.

sitruc_btb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How tall is your garage!?! My folks had a hard time fitting my truck in their garage back in the day, and that was before the larger tires... And it's stock height!

Sweet looking truck though, it will be very grateful that it gets to stay inside haha.

It's a little bit taller than the expy. Lol! Scary to watch the door close, as it damn near follows the curve of the rear hatch. Takes up all the room on my side. Have to walk around it to get to my tools on the shelf. Thanks man! Unfortunately my Prelude has to stay outside, and that sucks in the AZ summer.

sitruc_btb

Full Access Members
Reaction score

bugapuqa.jpg
That's how tall. Lol.

sitruc_btb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Jebus... do you need to have someone holding the garage door up an inch more to squeeze it out?

No sir! I had to remove the rear part of the factory roof rack, but squeezes right in. Antenna slaps the door on the way in. Lol. Our driveway is at a slight angle, so when I drive it out, it drops down to clear the door.

Last edited:

Survival

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After math of last weeks mud session...

Its only 2wd and heavy as all hell with my set up and still came out dirtier than the 4x4s...

Attachments

• IMG_20140301_180702.jpg
    IMG_20140301_180702.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 332