27 Sep: Grand Rapids, MI Area - Wheelin' for a Cure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Two Trackers 4WD Club » Wheelin

I'm registered - would like seeing more expys there.

Here's a note about the trail:

Full size rigs will be just fine. We had a couple last year and we have a couple full size Bronco's and a GMC pickup in our club that handle the route very well. There is one narrow stretch where there is some Michigan pin stripping possibilities. We try and trim it back the best we can. We will be back out there in a couple weeks I can take some then and share them with you.

Last edited:

lve2wheel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I Just saw this post and was at another bog on the 27th but I am curious to Know more about it. I Live in more for central south east Michigan, north of Ann Arbor, South of Flint. But might be interested in heading out that way if we had a nice group. Let me know when you find out more.

lve2wheel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do both two tracking and mud bogs, Kinda a duel purpose built truck. Let me know when the next event is and I will try to make it out! Good cause plus fun... = bouns!

OP
OP
D

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Get with twotrackers.org - they do a ton of stuff I can't because they are 3 hours away.