Middle Row Captain Seats "tan"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spadesluck

Reaction score
I had gotten these for my 97 Expo but the bolt patterns are not the same. I pulled these came out of a 2000 EB. I had posted these up for sale a long time ago but nothing ever worked out and forgot about them in my attic. So I will try again. Asking $200. I will not ship these.

DSC04538.jpg

Manlavi95

Reaction score
Wow this is tempting. Think these would fit in a 2000 EB? Just bought it a week ago and the only downfall was that it didn't have captain's chairs. I'm over in PCB

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow this is tempting. Think these would fit in a 2000 EB? Just bought it a week ago and the only downfall was that it didn't have captain's chairs. I'm over in PCB

you need to re-read the original post in which the OP states he pulled them from a 2000 EB

Manlavi95

Reaction score
you need to re-read the original post in which the OP states he pulled them from a 2000 EB

Not sure how I missed that, it was 4AM though when I made that comment, that might be why. OP, would you be willing to meet halfway?

OP
OP
S

spadesluck

Reaction score
I am in New Mexico now. The seats are still in my house that is now rented. I will be coming back to Florida sometime in September. PM me if you want to try and work something out.

Last edited:

Aaron_Henshaw

Reaction score
Are they still for sale I have an 04 Eddie Bauer but I am restoring an 84 k5 blazer I would like to use those as the back seat instead of the bench for Eddie Bauer yes they are let me know Aaron Henshaw 465 @ gmail.com and I'll give you the best offer I can.low balling I believe not in............ Lol