First/Second Gen Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigilante

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am looking to replace my front seats. Interior is the gray vinyl and would prefer to go with gray, but that's not my #1.

I am fairly indifferent between bench or captains seats. It just seems very difficult to find these seats in any condition that isn't s*%t or cherry. I am also looking for matching belts.

Please let me know what you have. I am in the SF Bay Area and am willing to travel (or perhaps pay shipping) if within a reasonable distance.

Thanks

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
U can change the color of belts itself with color bond or paint bond

Mr. 10K

Hit By Thunder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I installed a clean set of cloth seats from a supercrew 2002. My leather seats were dried up cracked and looked like......well you know. Because I had the console and now dont. The hole in the carpet is covered by a floor matt and I am the only one that knows its there. The second row I had to use the expy seat brackets with the supercrew seat cushions but everything bolted right in seat belts and all. The bonus.....my 1997 Expy has heated front seats now too.

OP
OP
Vigilante

Vigilante

Reaction score
I'm not interested in dyeing belts. I don't have a factory set of belts in the front anyways. Since I do not race the truck anymore, I am just trying to convert it back to a regular, every day driver level comfort. So that means no racing buckets or harnesses.

I just cannot find a decent set of front seats (manual preferred). Pick N Pull doesn't even have anything good, not after the half off sale they just had Memorial weekend. Does anybody have other leads?

Thanks

OP
OP
Vigilante

Vigilante

Reaction score
Understood.

I thought I would ask here in case anyone had anything they needed to get rid of.

Due to the nature of my truck, I'm far from
Interested in the $500 cherry condition seat.

Thanks