04 Expy air hub problem, please HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAG63

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well i did a dumb thing, i read somewhere to disconnect the left and front hoses from the front hubs and on the firewall disconnect the line there and blow air from that to clear out the lines. well i did that but while i was doing it i heard a pop! like when you over inflate a bicycle tire. well i hooked all the lines back up and my hubs will not engage at all.

Does anyone have a diagram of the routing of these air lines and does the air ride suspension supply air to this system? i have coil overs all around now and the air lines are just zip tied out of the way.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. thank you all in advance

Joe

OP
OP
J

JAG63

Full Access Members
Reaction score
BUMP im glad it isnt winter anymore but i still want it fixed

OP
OP
J

JAG63

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone out there know? I would like to fix this, this weekend thanks

OP
OP
J

JAG63

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i got a diagram from FORD, looks like there is a reserve reservoir tank, not sure where it is located but sounds like i popped that

WCAWI

Reaction score
It sounds like you may have just blown apart a connection somewhere. I'd blow LOW pressure into each line and have someone listen where the leak is.

OP
OP
J

JAG63

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It sounds like you may have just blown apart a connection somewhere. I'd blow LOW pressure into each line and have someone listen where the leak is.

i was thinking that, i just wish i had a good schematic of all the lines. i blew the air in the bigger of the 2 lines coming from the firewall, im just glad i disconnected the lines from the hubs it would have been expensive to mess up one of those

OP
OP
J

JAG63

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i did indeed blow apart the reserve tank located behind the battery box. it was split right apart at the seam