Programming questions for 5 Star

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98EXPnSRQ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am currently using the SCT 93 octane tune. Would a custom tune take advantage of my mods? Can you compensate for my speedo error with the larger tires? What about gears... I am planning to install lower gears down the road. Thanks.

AbelNavyvet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
can and will a tune bring out the Mods and upgrades a person does to the vehicle?

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am currently using the SCT 93 octane tune. Would a custom tune take advantage of my mods? Can you compensate for my speedo error with the larger tires? What about gears... I am planning to install lower gears down the road. Thanks.

We can correct your speed via our custom tunes, we can adjust for lower gears when you change them as well as take advantage of any mods that you have? What kind of mods do you have on your vehicle?

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
can and will a tune bring out the Mods and upgrades a person does to the vehicle?

A tune will bring out the best of the mods that you have on your vehicle. What mods do you have on your vehicle?

AbelNavyvet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
to my 5.4 I put Gibson headers, a complete magna flow exhaust (cats Pt#93125 and pt.#93126 and muffler #12256), 373 gears, tranny shift kit, K&N CAI system, and Airaid Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer Pt.# 400-531.