03 EB from SWVA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cb540

Reaction score
I've made a few posts around the forum, but realized I never did a 'new guy' post in the proper section so I figured I'd make a quick (probably not) post about myself and how I ended up with my expy and on this forum..

I'm Charles, 29, from VA
*crowd responds 'Hi, Charles'*
Oh no wait, wrong place for that..

I've got an '03 Eddie Bauer that I bought off my dad a couple years ago. He's the original owner, it was a special order with literally every single option you can think of. I knew back then I wanted to get ahold of it one day, he had a 96 Bronco that he sold when he got it.. I really wanted that Bronco lol

About 2 years ago, I was selling my 04 mach1. I took a trip to the beach for the 4th of July and borrowed the expy from my dad. Me and a couple friends. During the trip I told myself I was going to buy it. I had driven it hundreds of times before but this was my first road trip in it and it totally sold me. About a week after I got home my mustang sold and I bought the expy the next day.

The only mods on it right now are Bassani exhaust. Myself, my dad and my sister have a history with the company.. or did at one point.. The system was custom fit on the expy at their shop several years back and I've still received compliments on how it sounds even today.

I've got a "small" list of stuff I want to fix/change about it to better fit what I use it for, camping and hunting, maybe a little back woods exploring. I hope to have it all done within a year or two.. budgets, ya know.. That is what lead me here. I used to be a very active member of the mustang forums some years back. I learned a lot there and that experience is what brought me here.

I'm done typing this wall of text. See ya'll around