06 Drivers power seat inop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paulie Paul

Reaction score
Hello everybody I just purchased in 06 Expedition Limited the driver side seat does not work at all I can hear the module clicking when I move the seat switch around but nothing happens with the seat I can only get the two front bolts out of the seat and took the seat so far back to get under there to look any input would be greatly appreciated thank you

OP
OP
P

Paulie Paul

Reaction score
I checked all the connections they are plugged in also check the fuses they are good as well again I can hear the module clicking but still nothing

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
  • No communication with the driver seat module (DSM)
  • Fuse
  • Circuitry
  • DSM
  • VERIFY CJB fuse 3 is OK. If OK, DEPOWER the supplemental restraint system (SRS). REFER to Section 501-20B . DISCONNECT driver safety belt buckle pretensioner C3201. CONNECT the battery ground cable. CHECK DSM C341a pin 1, circuit 566 (DG) and C341c pin 9, circuit 956 (OG/LG) for greater than 10 volts; REPAIR as needed. CHECK DSM C341a pin 2, circuit 57 (BK) and C341c pin 10, circuit 875 (BK/LB) for less than 5 ohms; REPAIR as needed. If okay, REFER to Section 418-00 . Once the repair is complete, DISCONNECT the battery ground cable. CONNECT the driver safety belt buckle pretensioner C3201. REPOWER the SRS. REFER to Section 501-20B .