1998 Ford Expedition, V8 5.4L, Eddie Bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998Expo2WD

Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to fix my suspension, and am new to the forum. I tried posting in another section, but it is hidden. Hopefully this post can bring attention to it and get it shown to the public. Thank you.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to fix my suspension, and am new to the forum. I tried posting in another section, but it is hidden. Hopefully this post can bring attention to it and get it shown to the public. Thank you.

Welcome to the Forum Hopefully you learned something here.

That is what happens when you post a question in an older thread Always best to start a new thread dealing with YOUR issues rather than someone else's issues even if they are the same.

Jokerwyld5150

Reaction score
I'm to the site also! I purchase a my 98' Expedition about 2 yrs. ago and I love my truck! I had a 1996 Ford Explore XLT. But I always wanted one because one! My sister had one the first year they came out! I had to replace the upper & lower trailing arms and trac bar so far. But that's because they were the orginal parts and I found replace parts on Amazon,better and cheaper price! So check they out!