1998 XLT 4X4 5.4L-Work in Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Minero

Reaction score
Inherited the family expedition way back when I was 17. Have always kept up with regular maintainance, but exterior wise it taken quite a beating. Anyway I recently decided to invest on making it a bit more stylish. Here's what I did: Cleaned up the engine bay and painted a few things here and there, Installed an aftermarket intake, LED interior bulbs all around white in the front and blue in the back,glo gauges, New audio system (headunit, 4 components, amp and two 12" subs), cleaned up the wheels, refinished the chrome on my side views, added some chrome bezels on the door handles, and lastly painted some of the interior trim.

Slideshow here:
http://s942.photobucket.com/user/mineroesteban/slideshow/Expedition Build

In the works: Already ordered Lightning style headlights and corner lamps and clack euro style taillights, gonna install those when I get the money to buy a Billet grill. both front fenders suffer some pretty bad damage so I'm going to replace them within the year, possibly add some fender flares. Will keep you guys posted! Thanks for looking! any advice and suggestions would be appreciated!

Last edited:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Looks like you have been very busy.

Looking good! I like the wheels.