1st Northeast forum post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpacheco

Reaction score
revere, ma.....1st time exp owner ... 2000 eddie...had it 2 days....I know nothing about this suv.... looks like this forum will help me as much as the mark viii forum has... already found the code to the door locks 3 minutes after i joined yesterday... last owner said "they dont work .. code cant be found without the dealer"... lol yeah right...

I'm from Taunton, I've found all kinds of useful info on here. I've had my 2010 EB for a month now. These forums are a great tool.

robuilt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My permanent residence is in Texas but I spend 75% of my year working in the Williamsport, PA area.

akneppar

Reaction score
I'm in north NJ, had my 2010 Lmd about 13 months now. bought from dealer in CT @ 29k last July .... @ 54k today! I love it, but its bone stock, hopefully going to start working on it within the next year or so. Still waffling between playing with this truck (my daily) or my old 2000 XJ (which my wife drives in the winter when I make her leave the 'Stang in the garage).

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Methuen, Ma here- if any wants they can inbox me for my numer and maybe we can get together and talk smack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank1971