2001 XLT Transmission Lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thomas_0935

Reaction score
I need transmission lines on my 2001 4.6 4r70w. i would like both. I got down and removed the upper line only to find out the line I got from advanced auto is the wrong one. So my Expy is stuck in my garage. :uhoh2: Where could I get Pre bent Transmision lines? Its 2WD. Thanks for your help!

oblivion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you can wait, Rock auto is where I got mine. Careful removing the lower hose they tend to break at the rad and if it does its time for a new rad too

daoud el-massri

Full Access Members
Reaction score
go to the dealer the are not that expensive like I thought I only needed one I think it was 40 or 50 dollars and in most cases they will have it next day if they don't have it in stock .

daoud el-massri

Full Access Members
Reaction score
oh I for got I have one left from when I took out my w/r 70 out of my exp it is still in the basement .

OP
OP
T

thomas_0935

Reaction score
I just Cut off the good ends on the old lines. Then dubble hose clamped high pressure line on. Seems to work great!! But thanks for your help!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2