2003-2010 Ford Expedition Power Heated Puddle Light Memory Turn Signal Telescoping Textured Towing U

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Get ready to haul your RV!

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How much extra shipping would I be looking at for the 220 tow set of mirrors to 96740?

Thanks =)
If you type in the zip code on the page that you are looking at clink on Check Shipping Rate. You will get an estimate of the shipping charges.

Thanks for asking,
Tony

Hawaiianbasshead

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you type in the zip code on the page that you are looking at clink on Check Shipping Rate. You will get an estimate of the shipping charges.

Thanks for asking,
Tony

Thanks. Not sure if it's maybe my phone or I'm just tired but I couldn't find that even when I load it in my cart lol. I'll try again tomorrow. Worked over 10hrs today and I'm beat. Thanks again for the reply!

Tom

Hawaiianbasshead

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My boss decided to pay for my pair since we worked late one day on an emergency call.. nice, bigger than I thought they were lol. Look good just like I figured, more like a super duty or excursion!

Thanks again for the mirrors!

20170519_150106.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank1971