2003 EB for sale w/ 95k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soapman99

Reaction score
Hello all,
I tried to post this in the classifieds but do not have the required permissions to do so. I've only posted a few times on this forum but it has been fun and a great helping reading everyone's posts.

That said, the wifey has decided she is ready to downsize. We have a 2003 Red EB with all the trimmings and options. It currently has 20" aftermarket wheels as you will see I the pictures. I do have the factory wheels as well. We just put new tires on about a month ago, General Grabber UHPs and had a full break job done about 6 months ago. It has 95k on the odometer and runs great. Been garaged and mostly used for running kids and family trips over the last 8 years.

We are in the central FL area. PM me with any questions or serious inquiries.

aru3unev.jpg
avajydyb.jpg

Elbimster

Reaction score
First off, welcome from a fellow Central Floridian! I'm in Orlando, where are you?

Second, wish I'd seen this a couple weeks ago, I just picked up an '04 EB in blue. Those wheels are hot!

Third, I tried doing the same thing a week or so back trying to get around the 50 post minimum with an '01 EB. As soon as a mod saw it he took down the post, so if anybody expresses interest make sure to note their username before it's taken down!

Enjoy, and good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360