2003 expy CJB issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The numbers you posted are not the complete part number there are more numbers and letters after the 2L1t or 4L7t and also there will be a date of manuf. on the white label

See if you can post a pic of both labels

also what is the build date on your expy

see attached pic
the 3L1T-14A067-AA is the complete part number
the build date is 09-20-12
this was a replacement fuse box from a 03 expedition

IMG_20140116_092601_505.jpg

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The following was copied from a listing on e-bay The last line is important
At least that seller knows and warns customers

Up For Sale
OEM 2003-06 Ford Expedition Navigator Fuse Box Relay Panel Fuse Box.
sold as pictured.
In good used tested condition.

Always match the Fuse Box codes before purchasing, as most work with exact #'s only.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I managed to get the abs and brake light off after noticing a failed fuse. But the battery light is still on and the check charging system is still in the message center.

Everywhere I look it says the cjb i bought is interchangeable with my old one. There are no other symptoms. Car is running, but I haven't driven it, because I'm afraid to cause more damage. Original part number was 2L1t and this one says 4L7t which is listed as 03-06 ford expedition replacement part. I need to figure out exactly which one I need, because I'm really tired of wasting money.

Read the attached it will explain why you still have the battery light on and check charging system

http://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/alternator-not-charging-battery.27469/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
othermrsikes