2003 Rear A/C not blowing, Blower, Fuse & Resistor is Good. HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DeeeePIMPact

Reaction score
I got 13.5v on the C410 plug #10 pin

on the C411 plug on the #9 pin the voltage just kept rising over 190 and then went to 0 then started all over again.. Very weird, I am 90% positive I was reading the correct pin...

OP
OP
D

DeeeePIMPact

Reaction score
I couldn't keep the car running when disconnecting the C411 plug I had to turn off the car and turned the key all the way forward.

I tried multiple times and never got a stable reading from C411 #9, it would always just keep rising... Very weird. Am I doing something wrong?

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok C410 looks good but not good on C411 pin 9 that should have been 13.5 also

Sounds like your a little unsure that you may have the correct pin9 on C411 Its a Pink/white wire check both the male and female connectors.

Look at the print on post #12 Follow the wire from fuse #107 It exits the fuse block thru connector 270n then goes to C411 and then to the relay block

Re check the pins where F107 plugs into to make sure they didn't spread apart If the did you can take a small screwdriver and push them back together

Post the results before we go any further

Did you by chance do any work on the fuse block?? like unplug any of the connectors??

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DeeeePIMPact

Reaction score
GOT IT WORKING! or Should I say you got it working! :)

I had a car alarm installed last weekend... I found a cut in the wire less than a foot away from the fuse box... Taped that off. The connector holding that group of wires was lose... Plugged that all the way in... The fuse box itself was pretty lose... Tightened that up. AND PRESTO! A/C WORKS!

I am guessing that the shop that put in the car alarm was messing with it? IDK, just glad it's working now!

Thank You so much Bedrck47!! Your god among men! I owe you a 12 pack if your ever in Orlando! :)

THANK YOU for time and help!! THANK YOU!

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your Welcome. And to be honest you fixed it. I just pointed you in the correct direction.

I bet the wire went to a connector on the back side of the fuse block

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max357