2003 w/ ent system - need to replace dash unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cb540

Reaction score
I need to replace the radio in my 2003 eddie bauer w/ the rear ent/dvd system. I want to make sure I get something that is not super expensive and works with the ent system. I don't care about gps or touch screens. I'm happy with simple and basic.

Any of you have recommendations? I tried to search the forum but came up empty

The CD changer has not only jammed, but out right broken. Radio still works and the ent system still works.

DD31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't have an answer. You could try calling a place like crutchfield. They're pretty helpful most the time

wmrodie

Reaction score
@cb540, what did you find out on your question? My 03 DVD player is dead and would like to update the head unit to work with our Smart phones and possibly use some of the other newer technology. ( ie back up camera and maybe NAV).

mdntblu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You're probably not going to find many that are not touch screens but you will find ones that don't have Navigation. I went with a Pioneer setup which didn't have Nav but it did have the ability to play DVD's so we put a new screen in the back and had the DVD from up-front send the feed to the back, or the DVD player in the back could play DVD's as well and then just use wireless headphones if you didn't want to hear the movie in the front seats.