2004 4x4 expedition lowering issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigmekanik81

Reaction score
i want to lower my 4x4 3" to fill wheel gap...now i see belltech has 3" lowering springs for 2wd but not 4x4...well everywhere i look i see the same part # for oem shocks whether it is 2wd or 4x4. i dont care bout the ride just need that clean look i only have like a 4 min ride to work so the harshness wont bother me. any help would be greatly appreciated. or if you have any other ideas that would work let me know...plus any of you that has lowered your 4x4 please post how you did it.

323joey

Reaction score
i want to lower my 4x4 3" to fill wheel gap...now i see belltech has 3" lowering springs for 2wd but not 4x4...well everywhere i look i see the same part # for oem shocks whether it is 2wd or 4x4. i dont care bout the ride just need that clean look i only have like a 4 min ride to work so the harshness wont bother me. any help would be greatly appreciated. or if you have any other ideas that would work let me know...plus any of you that has lowered your 4x4 please post how you did it.

Hello, I am looking for the same setup for my 06 Ford Expedition 4x4.

323joey

Reaction score
I have notice all coil springs are the same part number. I got an 06 exp. 4x4. I've been looking at these rear coils springs by belltech, would they fit? Did you get them?Screenshot_2017-11-27-10-26-36.png