2004 Expedition -- Rear turn signals working intermittently or not at all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ianpaulford

Reaction score
Greetings. I love my Expedition... and I really appreciate this forum. It has helped me through some minor issues with my vehicle.

My dilemma...
  • About two weeks ago, my rear passenger-side turn signal went out. I immediately changed the bulb, and the light was still not responding. I began to research the issue.
  • A few days later, my rear driver-side turn signal went out. I continued to research based on the new information.
  • After reading a few posts on this forum, I tried a few basic solutions and none worked. HOWEVER, as I was inspecting the rear driver-side turn signal, I punched (with my fist) the area between the gas cover and the rear light, and magically the rear driver-side turn signal started working.
  • I tried the same "solution" with the rear passenger-side turn signal... with no success.
Now, I hope that one of the experts on this forum can help me focus in on the actual issue.

It seems like it has nothing to do with the bulbs, fuse or multiswitch. Please help!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cfarnAK