2005 Factory Navigation CD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rodville

Reaction score
I have a 2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer with the factory nav and I have the 2004 CD for it for the southwest region (which is where I live.) but I wanted the last one put out for my radio. It is the 2007 version of the CD map. They went to DVD's with the next gen Expedition. But I am not spending over $100 for maps that are 11 years outdated.

Most of the map CD's are around $20 but the one I need is hard to find and is still almost $90 https://www.ebay.com/i/183168651179?chn=ps

I don't know if it's against the rules (please tell me if it is and I'll remove this) but I made an .iso of my map disk. It looks like the attached pic. I will upload it to Dropbox or whatever if it's allowed to do so. And it's my hope someone here has the 2007 version covering Florida/Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Disc 11 CD and will send it to me.

My radio will use the burned copy of the disc as that's whats in it now (I made a backup as soon as I could because of how expensive the disc's still are.)

IMG_3554[1].JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max357