2006 Navigator with gps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tedstech

Reaction score
i have a 2006 navigator with factory THX navigation and rear DVD. Is there a harness made so I can install an aftermarket radio and keep the factory amps, speakers and rear DVD. I'm happy with the current sound, I just want the options that new head units have. Thanks for your help.

Benjamin Hobbs

Reaction score
I know your question was 2 year ago, but I was reading on one of the other posts that if you install even something fancier but aftermarket like an Android Deck, that you will only be able to play rear DVD audio through the headphones on the rear DVD entertainment system. There are two ways to remedy this. Either cut the harness from the rear DVD entertainment where it integrates in to the the radio harness and figure out which wires serve which function, or alternatively, get a 3.5mm bluetooth transmitter and pair it to your Android Deck, then plug that in to your rear DVD Entertainment system headphone jack.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Benjamin thanks for the info. The op that posted his questions years ago is most likely not around. Haven't heard a peep from him since original post. In the future, it's always better to start your own new post.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk