2007-2014 Data collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deweysmith

Full Access Members
Reaction score
From all the spreadsheets for the 2015+ models out there, I've learned that a lot of the mods for those trucks don't work on the earlier 3rd-gens. It seems there were quite a few changes to the computers for the 2015-2017 refreshed models.

I have a couple of tools (one that I've made and one from the FORScan forum) that I want to use to see if I can deduce some useful changes for the earlier 3rd-gens like mine.

So, if y'all are willing, can you send me your VIN so I can pull feature sheets and As-Built data from ETIS and learn where some of these features live? If you have FORScan and can back up all your module configurations and send them to me, that would be even better.

Who wants to help out?

welbo97

Reaction score
I’m in. I just got into this while reading about it over at fte. I have a 13 and just downloaded my AB data in the hopes of finding the turn signal settings.
My vin is 1FMJK1J55DEF66268.

Have you started a new spreadsheet or is there one out there we can just add to already?

Last edited:

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've got an '11 that I'd love to find some mods for. I've downloaded my as-built from motorcraft service. But 07-14 mods are scarce. I've read that even the F-150 mods for similar model years don't crossover well.
Disabling hyperflash
Enabling Bambi mode

bt93

Reaction score
abs pump shot craps on me. Any way to shut the light off? or the coinciding traction control light?

34Ford

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone had any luck seeing your trans temp from a '08? Mine is showing the same temp as the coolant. That cant be right, can it?

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you use Torque, try the Ford Specific custom PIDs and use "[FORD]Transmission Fluid Temp (Method 2)"
It pulls the PID from the Transmission Control Module

TheFordFortress

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does not have BCM in Forscan, but looking for info on the following changes if anyone has it...

1) Auto Window Closure with door lock from fob
2) Bambi Mode options
3) Stealth Lighting Mode
4) Smart Seat upon Entry Exit from car
5) Making Stereo and Accessories stay on longer after Key Off
6) Engine Hour Meter
7) A Stay on Mode for the engine after key is removed but engine shuts down when brake pedal is pushed to put into gear.

Is there a way to get all doors and tailgate to unlock when you exit the car from the drivers side without having to press the unlock button on the door or fob? Nothing worse than getting out the truck to open the tailgate and finding it locked and having to go back and press the door u lock or fob in the ignition.

Also without BCM where would I find out if there is possibility of Remote start option.

I know it’s a list and I have dabbled in Forscan trying some of the options in the 2015 spreadsheet but many of the modules listed or lines of code are not present in the 2009.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360