2007 Aftermarket Backup camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Brian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well this is not meant to be a replacement for that I don't sit in my car and watch movies I just use it like a regular car radio that has a lot of nice upgrades

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just Google "android auto head units". There are a ton of them out there from name brands. This unit is pretty decent for the price. Most of the nicer units run $400 and up.

Arent there some sort of compatibility or sizing issues involved as well???

Big Brian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Arent there some sort of compatibility or sizing issues involved as well???
no different than any other aftermarket unit

mine fit just fine I had to order a wiring harness adapter and dash kit but thats no big deal

for a guy who said he is not interested in specs you sure mentioned it enough...

I dont think this for you anyway might as well move on...

Last edited:

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no different than any other aftermarket unit

mine fit just fine I had to order a wiring harness adapter and dash kit but thats no big deal

for a guy who said he is not interested in specs you sure mentioned it enough...

I dont think this for you anyway might as well move on...

I dont care about specs in the "my cubic inches is more cubic inches than your cubic inches" bragging rights sense.... just sufficient capability for what I'd use it for

Big Brian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well it is when it is not much rocket science here you called it an oboma phone so obviously you are interested in the specs

Denver

Reaction score
Well it is when it is not much rocket science here you called it an oboma phone so obviously you are interested in the specs
Hey big Brian had a question for you I hope you don't mind me asking you if you know if you can help me I'd be great if not I understand I've just recently picked up when I was 7 El Limited four-wheel drive it has two cameras aftermarket on the back of it I don't know anything about it got a transmitter under the hood 903 W DC 9-30v and I was wondering how to get it to work the 2 cameras in the back of this unit .. thanks