2007 el rear parking lights not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith92487

Reaction score
I got pulled over last night not knowing my rear running lights where completely out along with my plate light, I checked all the fuses and haven't found any bad. The front parking lights do work. Has anyone had this problem? I'm thinking a bad wire somewhere

OP
OP
Keith92487

Keith92487

Reaction score
When I pull fuse 22 the front markers go out and the rear still has nothing, switched the relay with another one.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The park lamp relay is part of the circuit board in the fuse block I didn't realize that when I made my first reply to you

OP
OP
Keith92487

Keith92487

Reaction score
I can read them I wouldn't say well, I have a feeling I'm going to be chasing wires

OP
OP
Keith92487

Keith92487

Reaction score
image.jpg

Purple wire with white stripe under the passenger side sill plate, had to open up harness to find it, thanks for the help

James Chitwood

Reaction score
How did you track this down? I am having the same problem and can find No info out here besides this that has helped Where was the bad splice? Front seat of passenger side?