2007 expedition remote start selection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

my8skittles

Reaction score
I need advice for brands/models of remote starts for my 2007 expedition. I don’t want to go crazy but rather spend $ to get it right than it just end up one more headache to handle. Six of my children (all under 12) still live here and it’s too cold to be running in and out to make sure I start the car before loading them all up at stupid o’clock every morning for school. I appreciate all genuine advice in advance. Thank you!

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Ford's offering for dealer installation was made by Code-Alarm of Long Island, NY. There was a plug and play kit of all parts available from Ford with a part number. I have it in a 2008, and it works wonderfully.

MpiersD

Reaction score
Ford's offering for dealer installation was made by Code-Alarm of Long Island, NY. There was a plug and play kit of all parts available from Ford with a part number. I have it in a 2008, and it works wonderfully.
You wouldn't happen to sill have the part numbers would you? Remote start and heated seats are two of the things our Expedition doesn't have that I miss from our Saturn.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire