2007 Rear AC doesn't blow at all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hagar

Reaction score
The front AC works fine but the rear quit working a couple of weeks ago. I started working again a few days ago but now its dead again. I found instructions for the EATC self test and i get code 1251. What do I need to do now ?

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
B1251 In-Vehicle Temperature Sensor Open Circuit Go To Pinpoint Test A

• The auxiliary blower motor is inoperative
  • Fuse(s)
  • Circuitry open
  • Auxiliary blower motor relay 1
  • Auxiliary blower motor resistor
  • Auxiliary blower motor
  • EMTC module
  • EATC module

• The auxiliary blower motor does not operate correctly
  • Fuse(s)
  • Circuitry open/shorted
  • Auxiliary blower motor relay 1
  • Auxiliary blower motor relay 2
  • Auxiliary blower motor relay 3
  • Auxiliary blower motor resistor
  • Rear auxiliary control
  • EMTC module
  • EATC module
  • If the auxiliary blower motor does not operate correctly from both the front and rear auxiliary controls, Go To Pinpoint Test S .
  • If the auxiliary blower motor does not operate correctly from the rear auxiliary controls only, Go To Pinpoint Test V .
  • If the auxiliary blower motor does not operate correctly from the front auxiliary controls only, CARRY OUT the Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) Module and Electronic Manual Temperature Control (EMTC) Module Cold Boot Process. If the condition returns, INSTALL a new EMTC/EATC module. REFER to Section 412-01 . TEST the system for normal operation.