2008 SSV with no center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guntech23

Reaction score
I have a 2008 Expy SSV with no center console because that's where they had the radios. can someone point me in a good direction for a replacement. Thank you

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Hello Gun... As I see it you have three choices. You can find a regular Ford OEM console at a junk yard, but don't forget to get the bracket that mounts to the floor with it. You'll have to improvise a way to block the floor shifter hole. Car-part.com has several dozen listed at junkyards across the nation for $150-$300.

Or you can get an aftermarket police console with an arm-rest. Search for "Expedition Police Console". There are several manufacturers and they come up from time to time cheap on ebay.

Lastly, you can find a Ford OEM bench seat, which was available from Ford for the last year in 2008. It might be hard to track one down as few were sold, but they were available in gray, camel and black and have a fold down center armrest.

Most of the SSV's I see now have had the OEM Ford consoles installed.

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If I had a SSV I'd probably look for a column shift F150 and use the center console that came with it:

-installed-center-console-need-new-screws-dsc02101.jpg

Tuffy_334_09_14_Ford_F_150_XLT_Center_Console_Insert.59e7826d20620.jpg

857291145_tp.jpg

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does it fit?

Fabricate / improvised mount or bolt right in?