2010 EL Stereo - Stock Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atmasters

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love your system and hope to have it in mine one day lol. So to get it right you got your sub and box together for $600.00 ? And were could a guy get one of those :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

eddiemoney

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love your system and hope to have it in mine one day lol. So to get it right you got your sub and box together for $600.00 ? And were could a guy get one of those :)

$600 shipped yes, you can get it lots of places. Occasionally they are on ebay, just find a JL dealer they can get it - I think sonic electronix can get them too.

bricekin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
$600 shipped yes, you can get it lots of places. Occasionally they are on ebay, just find a JL dealer they can get it - I think sonic electronix can get them too.

As a JL dealer I must warn you that purchasing from anyone other than authorized dealers will forfeit the 2 year warranty included with the Stealthbox products. No one on ebay nor Sonic Electronix are authorized retailers. A list of authorized retailers, online and brick and mortar, is available on jlaudio.com

I have worked out a deal with JL over the next couple of weeks they are sending me a stealthbox to see if it fits with minimal modifications in a standard length Expy or Navi.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do u work there or is it ur shop? Where r u located…lol

Holy Roller Christian Car Club (HRC3) National Member...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have some family issues in Benton Harbor and may be going home for a couple weeks...if so i'll come holla at you...i need my stuff rewired/upgraded to 0 ga and its stuff above my skill level