2010, no heat for driver, passenger and rear fine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radam72

Reaction score
I am seeing a lot of similar issues on previous gens but nothing on a 2010 Limited with dual (triple) climate control. Actuator on blender door? Needs flushing? Limited skills here but figured I would try here before I go to the dealer. Thanks!

k9education

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The blend door actuator seems like a good place to start. There is one behind the stereo (roughly) which I believe controls the flow to the driver side. If that's the issue, it's a part you can replace yourself in an hour. There's a thread on doing so here somewhere.

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFA57sTEtLU

Last edited:

Alexander Tan

Reaction score
I'm having similar problem with my Ford Expedition 2010. It has a dual climate control. No hot air coming out from the vent at the driver side. Some forum says that the lend door located behind the radio that's not moving. On some post, it's located on the floor. I just don't want to take things apart only to find out its the wrong door. Any luck on this, anyone?