2011 EL interior cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The shelf is the cover. If you have the shelf, you have the cover - at least on the EL. Sorry it isn't clean it's been too cold to worry about it. Although today it hit 69 degrees and I did clean it up after I took the pictures. The answer is there is no cover when you are using the shelf or divider.

Closed
IMG_6340.jpg

Tipped up
IMG_6339.jpg

As a shelf
IMG_6338.jpg

OP
OP

69Hcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's not the jack cover. Look closer. Some did have a shelf. I posted a pic on the previous page.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm trying to find the cover that goes under the divider/shelf in the back of an EL. I don't know what to call the part and obviously don't have a part number.

Could someone with a tan interior lift the part up and see if there is a number on it? I would appreciate a lot. Or if someone happens to have one for sale, I'm not too picky on the color since you can't see it most of the time.

Mine is the same as yours. Looks like somebody picked up a second shelf and installed it as a cover in the image you show with a cover.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the SWB version of the item in question leaned against a wall next to my garage, cleaned it up but never got around to installing

I think it had part number stickers intact, Im not home today but can check once I get back