2011 Rear Shock Replacement Cost and Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

irod87

Reaction score
So the rear shocks on my expedition are shot. Seems like over night they went 0 to 100. Whats a typical install cost for the rear? If im looking for the smoothest ride I can get is that going to be Bilstein or Monroe or should I just go no name?

OP
OP
I

irod87

Reaction score
Is it struts or shocks in the back? Autoparts stores pull up both?

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Being the part stores show both Why don't you take the time and look at what you have and that way you will be 100% certain.

Rather than asking the forum and getting the wrong information

OP
OP
I

irod87

Reaction score
Being the part stores show both Why don't you take the time and look at what you have and that way you will be 100% certain.

Rather than asking the forum and getting the wrong information

Thanks for the most useless post ever. Of course I'm going to confirm before I buy.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the most useless post ever. Of course I'm going to confirm before I buy.

You should have confirmed before you asked WHAT YOU HAVE

The reply wasn't useless it was intended to tell you not to be so lazy and ask others what you have as the only way to tell if you had struts or shocks would be to look being you weren't sure Now If I had replied that you had shocks when you had struts Then you would be really upset Or I could have told you to bring the Expy up to PA so I could crawl under and look

Now your first post was a good question But I didn't reply to that I replied to the thread that you asked others to tell you what you were to lazy to look and find for yourself