2011 Remote Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911jason

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!! I just purchased a 2012 expedition xlt loaded , i've had a 2005 and a 1999 previously , i'm having the same issue with my factory installed remote starter. This thread is very helpful but i seem to be having a problem logging into the code system web page to access it. Has anyone else had this problem ? Thanks in advance..

Gene

I'm having the same problem, the server generates a Runtime Error when attempting to register.

yuk067

Reaction score
I spoke to the company yesterday their website was down for updates. It's back up and running now and I got access this morning.

tpacheco

Reaction score
I just have 2 questions about this before I try it, any help would be appreciated.
1. After you change the settings how do you exit the program mode?
2. Since it won't shut down when you open the door, what will cause it to shut down?

wingrider

Reaction score
I just have 2 questions about this before I try it, any help would be appreciated.
2. Since it won't shut down when you open the door, what will cause it to shut down?

Wow good question. I haven't had a chance to change mine yet.

Studbrd

Reaction score
2006 ford expedition limited

My ford starts hard sometimes and after that it don't make the noise any more. Anybody have any ideas on this issue with it starting hard?

tpacheco

Reaction score
Doesn't anyone have an answer to this??

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score

#1 :shrug:
#2 step on the brake pedal without putting the key in the ignition and turning to on.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2