2013 Ranch Hand Grill Guard Compatability

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CallMeColt

Reaction score
Everyone,

I searched with Google & on the Forum here & still don't have a solid answer... just more questions.

Will an F-150 Legacy Grill Guard from Ranch Hand bolt on to an Expedition EL?

Ranch Hand does have different product numbers for each truck but some places have the same number saying it will bolt to both.

Looking at the pictures I have found, the difference from them is the Expedition model has a slightly angled bottom cross bar & no cross bar right below the grill area. It appears as if the mounting brackets may be different on the upper area & that's why the models are different?

Figured I would ask here... someone must have both to look at quickly.

I can find many F-150 guards for cheaper... $250. Can't seem to find an Expedition one at all besides brand new.

Thank you in advance for the help

Munkiebunz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey there, I would recommend calling Ranch hand directly & ask for an engineer. I've done this for my 2016 asking many manufacturers what mods would work. I went with buying a whole front bumper. Still looking for a rear bumper.