2015 Ford Expedition wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmbenear

Reaction score
I have a 2015 ford expedition platinum and I would like to take the wheels off a 2015 ford F150 platinum and put them on my expedition does anyone know if they will fit? It looks like my rear spindles stick out further than those on the F1 50 making it impossible to use the center caps.

jjmac1235

Reaction score
Wish I saw this sooner as I just sold my 2015 platinum 22" and bought f150 18" wheels and you are right. the spindles kick the caps off the rear tires. Did you find an alternative wheel that you went with?

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2015 ford expedition platinum and I would like to take the wheels off a 2015 ford F150 platinum and put them on my expedition does anyone know if they will fit? It looks like my rear spindles stick out further than those on the F1 50 making it impossible to use the center caps.

Had the same issue with the wife's Exploder. I simply used a grinder and cut the offensing portion of the cv shaft stub off. Had to make 2 cuts at about a 45 degree angle so I wouldn't marr the wheel studs. Wheels fit right on with no issue afterwards. Has no impact on the cv shaft stub, when I had to remove the nut it simply broke the burrs off from the grinding and threaded right back on without issue.

Spooky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just put 2015 F150 wheels onto my Expy and had to use an angle grinder to cut about an inch off of the axle like Buck did. It was easy and took all of 20 minutes for both sides.....