2017 Expy Front / Rear rotors & brake pads - only 600 miles of use

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASCAR Mike

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am selling the factory original front & rear rotors and front & rear brake pads from my 2017 Ford Expedition. They were removed at 609 miles so I could install upgraded brakes. These parts would cost over $600 from the dealer. Asking $200 or best offer. Attached is a picture of my odometer to verify the mileage when the brakes were removed.

These will work on any 2008 - 2017 Expedition.

IMG_0328.JPG IMG_0329.JPG IMG_0331.JPG

OP
OP
NASCAR Mike

NASCAR Mike

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I installed EBC yellow pads and crossdrilled rotors. I also have the powerstop pads and rotors on my wifes 08 Expy. Both were huge improvements over the stock brakes.

The EBC pads/rotors worked so well I had to install stiffer front shocks on my 17 Expy. When I hit the brakes full force the front end would dive so low. I now have heavy duty Bilsteins up front and that has helped with the nose dive during heavy braking.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
EBC rotors?

Are the yellows loud and dusty???
Have heard those complaints from EBC but have never used them personally.

Trying to figure out what to go with when I need to do mine.

OP
OP
NASCAR Mike

NASCAR Mike

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The EBC yellows are not loud. In fact they dont sound any different than the factory brakes. There is brake dust - not tons of it but it does put off dust. My rims are graphite color so it doesn't show all that much. If your rims are silver it will be noticeable.

The tradeoff with the dusty wheels is that the truck stops much better. I would rather spend an extra five minutes cleaning the brake dust of a wheel than not being able to stop in time with the 6,000 lb beast!