2018 Build and Price is live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice find! I haven't been able to find the link on the ford site and your link isn't working on google chrome so I copied and pasted your link into Mozilla and it works! It seems a little buggy still, not loading pictures correctly but I am still happy to get to finally build and hopefully order soon! thanks!

OP
OP
K

killaz05

Reaction score
yeah, the colors seem off like stone gray and the stone interior but I priced out the one I want. $71,235 for an Expedition limited 4x4 with the special edition package. I am hoping there will be good rebates. Might have to wait until the 2019 models start coming around so I can get an awesome deal on a 2018.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't think the MSRP is ever paid unless you are buying some type of hard to get or limited production. I am hoping for some kinda Christmas or Thanksgiving specials as we have outgrown our current car and really don't want to wait any longer.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The price is will most likely go down during the holidays. The co configurator is still a bit buggy and the colors and models seem off(i think they are still working on it) but its finally nice to see what all the models look like.

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OMG 18k over what i paid for a king ranch in 16, and only get a limited... i think ford will have to drop the price. To much excess inventory now

i like the looks but not 18k worth of looks. we shall see if they roll in and sit, December might be able to snap one up for 17s price

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's really not bad pricing. I tried to price a Limited with my exact options but it's impossible because of the added tech and also how the options are packaged. I finally came up with a reasonable facsimile for $71,995 (compared to my list of 68K I think) and the only thing it includes that I don't have is the heated steering wheel, BUT there is so much added tech to be worth the added 4 grand. Not only is there the Gen II 3.5 & 10spd tranny but the wealth of added tech in the driving aids, auto emergency stop(I'd actually like that one), charging pad among some of them. At least it's not crazy nutso high.....it's a Expedition & supposed to be a truck.

I prefer the dash with the vehicle-left & entertainment-right side displays as opposed to the single display with the two large space-waster gauges on the sides but I'm sure the buyers will love their trucks as much as I love mine, right?

jeff

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
To option mine to whats in my navigator it would be 69.8k which include rain sense, nav, wipers, sec row buckets, moon roof, and dvd player The features i deleted were the dvd, nav, and sec row buckets. They all seemed redundant with no kids, available 4g, and sync 3s app connect. Mines still totaled 66k.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG 18k over what i paid for a king ranch in 16, and only get a limited... i think ford will have to drop the price. To much excess inventory now

i like the looks but not 18k worth of looks. we shall see if they roll in and sit, December might be able to snap one up for 17s price

Yes I think the early prices on the redesign are always higher to start they will prob drop. When I went to the dealer with my father to buy his 2016 Lariat F-250 list was 57,000 and got it down to under 49,000. I compare a lariat super duty to an expy and do not see 20,000 in added value there. We have a set up with the dealer we get at cost invoice pricing though because my family buys so many Ford trucks for company use. But still these new expys seem to be over valued.

Last edited: