2018 Expedition Order Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For those who are interested, here is the expy order guide. Also if you didnt know and need an idea of pricing, the 18 navi build and price is up on the lincoln site.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Went to the dealer today, heres some pricing info:

Expedition max 2wd xlt 202A with drivers assistance pkg - $62900

Expedition limited 2wd 300A with driver assistance pkg and led lights - $64400

Going off that it's safe to say:

Swb xlt starts around 51k for 200A 54K for 201A and 58K for 202A add 2.5K to each for lwb and another 1K for 4wd.

Swb limited 300 starts at 60K, 301 for 65K and 302 for 68k.

Platinum swb i would say starts at 70k due to limited available options.

Going back to order one, but dont like how ford locks out certain options from trims, so i have a lot of thinking to do, swb with more or lwb for cheaper

Craners

Reaction score
I too have been in contact with my local Ford dealer. He is working up a quote for me. When does the online "build tool" at the Ford website go live. That would make the quotation process with different option packages a whole lot less frustrating

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol 51k for a base expedition... what a joke I almost spit my water out to laugh at that ridiculous price. You can get a lariat super duty with a crew cab all decked out for that price.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The xl models would start where the 17 xlts start. The price jump is very noticeable, comparable to the gms, pricey compared to the foreign comp

Thunderjet

Reaction score
Lol 51k for a base expedition... what a joke I almost spit my water out to laugh at that ridiculous price. You can get a lariat super duty with a crew cab all decked out for that price.

I wouldnt put much faith in the higher pricing. Most car manufacturers like to set high base prices so they can offer huge discounts down the road giving the buyer the impression they are getting a great deal and saving a lot of money.

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I see the Platinum gets you an additional 25HP/10lb-ft. For that 75+$ Platinum you should get the Raptor engine.