2018 Expedition Order Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T Mack

Reaction score
Im trying to order my 2018 Expedition and im trying to figure out what i can not get on the limited vs the platinum..
I want a white truck with ebony interior... i wish i could see the outside differences..

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here u go:
Limited 300 and 301 will resemble the gray max.

The gold one is the limited 302. This one u can option out to be like the platinum, the other two you cannot.

The white(which your interested) is the platinum. Its pretty much fully loaded except the dvd player, cpt chair 2nd row and cargo management system

As far as interior, the only differences is the seat design(quilted leather with matching door inserts) and thr platinum has a different interior color, cashmere which is lighter than the tan interior thats in the other models

18epd_Gallery_31_940.jpg

T Mack

Reaction score
Here u go:
Limited 300 and 301 will resemble the gray max.

The gold one is the limited 302. This one u can option out to be like the platinum, the other two you cannot.

The white(which your interested) is the platinum. Its pretty much fully loaded except the dvd player, cpt chair 2nd row and cargo management system

As far as interior, the only differences is the seat design(quilted leather with matching door inserts) and thr platinum has a different interior color, cashmere which is lighter than the tan interior thats in the other models

View attachment 20960

I guess i should have been a little more clear on my question. I want fully loaded Expedition.. What can i not get on the limited that the platinum only comes with is 1 question..
my second is whats the outside differences??
I like having door handles and such to color match the paint of the truck... I do not want chrome handles and such..
so if i go with the limited what am i losing out on??

T Mack

Reaction score
I guess i should have been a little more clear on my question. I want fully loaded Expedition.. What can i not get on the limited that the platinum only comes with is 1 question..
my second is whats the outside differences??
I like having door handles and such to color match the paint of the truck... I do not want chrome handles and such..
so if i go with the limited what am i losing out on?? Thank you in advance

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well i gave you the interior differences, outside instead of chrome accents you get satin(stained chrome) on the door handles, mirrors, roof rack, and a billet style grille. Also, the running boards are body colored with sa satin accents instead of gray colored boards.

As far as features are concerned, theres nothing added featurewise that you cant include on a limited 302, its only accent pieces and active noise cntl

T Mack

Reaction score
well
Well i gave you the interior differences, outside instead of chrome accents you get satin(stained chrome) on the door handles, mirrors, roof rack, and a billet style grille. Also, the running boards are body colored with sa satin accents instead of gray colored boards.

As far as features are concerned, theres nothing added featurewise that you cant include on a limited 302, its only accent pieces and active noise cntl

well i just ordered a white platinum... list price was 82,020 WTF???!!!

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The platinum is essentially getting a yukon denali, luxury car price tags for a tad bit more glam. Did you order the max...? Atleast your getting features not available in any other non luxury brand full size suv at the moment.

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Windshield Wiper De-Icer. Thats what the thick bronze lines are at the bottom of the windshield per the order guide. Standard on all but XL.

IMG_1587_zpsoubes9yy.jpg~original