2018 Expedition Order Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All I have to say about your 82K is WOW! Just WOW!

Congrats to all that buy though....I'm not trying to take anything away from a truck that you buy with YOUR money!

I don't know how much BETTER the deicer is in actual use though since I'm guessing that most will start their trucks in the winter remotely and let the "cold" settings defrost the windshield along with heating the seat and interior. I'll be the first to say I LOVE that feature!
Nice and warm in the winter and nice and cool in the summer....it even activates the air conditioned seats in the summer cooling them for your passenger. I also like that you need to turn them on if you want them on once you start the truck after you get in.

I was at my GF's over the weekend and it was 95 degrees out so I started it a few minuted before we left to go out and both front seats were nice and cooled off. I didn't check the rear seats but since they are heated and air conditioned too, I'm guessing they get cool too.

Nice trucks guys!

jeff

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wow x2 82k is out there.
maybe thats suggested first buyers pricing :) :3811797817_8d685371

the defrost wiper thing would never get used here, i would trade them for wipers that actually work more than 5 months

82 is still causing me some odd thoughts, i thought 60 was high enough for mine.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm sorry but 82k for an expy... your loss lol, nothing can make these trucks (as much as I love them) worth 82k. An F-450 king ranch crew cab with diesel is less than that. These trucks have no lie doubled since 2007, SUVs are getting out of control to buy and are increasingly unaffordable. I don't think peoples net earnings on average have doubled in ten years, it's like boats just 20 years ago people could afford to buy new then. a 33 footer would be 80,000 new to now 305,000 new, that's since the 90s. And all the boat builders have struggled if they could even keep their doors open and sit and wonder "why can't we sell these things like we used to?"

Last edited:

hunter991

Reaction score
Yea I'm sorry but 82k for an expy... your loss lol, nothing can make these trucks (as much as I love them) worth 82k. An F-450 king ranch crew cab with diesel is less than that. These trucks have no lie doubled since 2007, SUVs are getting out of control to buy and are increasingly unaffordable. I don't think peoples net earnings on average have doubled in ten years, it's like boats just 20 years ago people could afford to buy new then. a 33 footer would be 80,000 new to now 305,000 new, that's since the 90s. And all the boat builders have struggled if they could even keep their doors open and sit and wonder "why can't we sell these things like we used to?"

you ain't kidding.. As a mastercraft owner, i can't believe the new tow boats are well over 100k for a semi optioned boat. And then you have to have a truck or SUV to tow it. $200k into a boat and truck.. unreal.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was at my GF's over the weekend and it was 95 degrees out so I started it a few minuted before we left to go out and both front seats were nice and cooled off. I didn't check the rear seats but since they are heated and air conditioned too, I'm guessing they get cool too.

Nice trucks guys!

jeff
In mine the back seats are only heated and they don't turn on with the remote start. Unless I missed something.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im sure no expy or navi has heated and cooled rear seats, esp a current one. The 18s arent getting them as well. Only the full sized luxury sedans offer headed n cooled seats. It wpuld be pretty hard to create a that type of mechanism when the seats fold and tumble for a pass thru set up.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here you go

Attachments

• 2018 Lincoln Navigator Order Guide.pdf
    195.9 KB · Views: 13

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well i just ordered a white platinum... list price was 82,020 WTF???!!!

So what was the process for ordering this early, did you have to pay anything up front, does this make negotiating a final price more difficult? We are wanting to buy this model as well when it comes out but we want the platinum that seats 8 but I believe the platinum has the captain chairs in the second row instead of the bench. Was your price for the short or long wheelbase?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cfarnAK