2018 Expedition Release date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathan79

Reaction score
I read on a few websites that the next gen Expedition was going to be revealed at the Detroit Auto Show. I didn't see any other news on it though. Anyone have any info or thoughts on when it might be shown to the public??

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the early revealings have already started but it should be revealed within the next 48 hrs depending on how ford feels the importance of the revealing is to the company. i myself is checking every other hour. but since the 18 f150 was revealed already, im thinking tomorrow morning.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looks like i was wrong. 48 hrs have passed, no reveal or news. no tease or preview. the shows not over but no more vehicle unveilings are scheduled after today.the only thing i can think of for the delay is they are waiting for the houston rodeo/auto show scheduled for march and april

John Christopher

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing the 18 as well. The problem is the price of a new well equipped Expedition. They are out of range for the average guy. The Tahoes and yukons are even more expensive. Unless your making big bucks buy a used model.

PrepVet

Reaction score
It's a combination of things, a lot of it is moronic governmental interference in the market. Big cars = climate change to the brain dead idiots in DC. Therefore they have to punish the citizens.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze