2018 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pappy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's the one I want. Notice the PowerStroke badge & eight lug wheels. Just set it on top of a good air suspension so it won't ride like an iron wheeled wagon. 2018Expedition250.jpg

Sure - - - I GIMPed it. And we'll prolly never see one any more real than this pic, , , but I still want one.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's an expedition...why does it have F350 on it?

Mr. 10K

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They did a great job with the photoshop rendering

Mr. 10K

OP
OP
P

Pappy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sure - - - I GIMPed it. And we'll prolly never see one any more real than this pic, , , but I still want one.

GIMP is a free, open source photo editor similar to photoshop. I did the editing. :) Started with a '17 supercab F-350 pic, (I didn't find a good F-250 pic to start from). I didn't want to put E-350 because that was the Econoline designation. Maybe I should change the F to S for SUV-250??? hmmmm,,, Why did I do it? 'Cause I want one. A torque monster suv to pull my TT without the need for a leveling hitch.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pappy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's a an F-150 turned into a Bronco. I did this one too.2017-ford-bronco.jpg

Denethor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wish they really put in straight rear hatches like you pictures, nothing worse than loading to the load line only to find out you can't shut the damn door because the top of the box hits the glass even though the bottom fully cleared the load line. I also wish it was 2" wider somehow between the rear wheel arches. I could fit three of the big boxes I haul on a weekly basis instead of two if I could turn them sideways. There is a new Bronco by the way.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thhe new expedition has the prfile of the explorer but it looks longer in the rear yp accommodate more cargo behind the third row. the bronco seems to be based on te redesigned ranger tbat ford is currently working on.

OP
OP
P

Pappy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As far as I've seen, the only indication that the Bronco is Ranger based is that they'll both be assembled in the same plant. There are a Humongus Bunch of people hoping it'll be F-150 based - with a Raptor version.

BTW - the 2017 F-150 has been loaded into "Build & Price" at Ford.com & the Raptor model is included.