2018 Ford Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thats how much an 18 limited reg length is...not w muxh of a difference...albeit eith no options added

johnkn

Reaction score
I'm seeing 'update your account to enable 3rd party hosting' on some posted pics, do that mean this Expedition account, or is Photobucket holding us hostage? thanks

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm seeing 'update your account to enable 3rd party hosting' on some posted pics, do that mean this Expedition account, or is Photobucket holding us hostage? thanks

Its photobucket.

They've recently changed their terms and conditions and now want me to pay $399.00 for a year of hosting. Thats a 399% increase. Makes the new Expedition seem like a bargain, huh?

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A plan brought it down to 75k but tax's brought it back up to 80k? My God

What do you mean by "plan"? Also, did they negotiate at all? I hear its full MSRP at this point.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Invoice price is about 2 to 3k lower than msrp, but their our ford plans that members or qualified ppl can use to lower and sometimes stack on top of the invoice price.if your dealer told you you have to pay msrp, they arent a good dealer or dnt care for you business

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
Invoice price is about 2 to 3k lower than msrp, but their our ford plans that members or qualified ppl can use to lower and sometimes stack on top of the invoice price.if your dealer told you you have to pay msrp, they arent a good dealer or dnt care for you business
Ford has X plan and A plan. One is a supplier price, 12-14%. Ford workers have a 18-20% off MSRP. Ford employees get 2 plan numbers, per year. I hear they sell them, if they don't use it. I had a salesman tell me, I could buy a plan "number'", for about $300. On a $70K vehicle, your talking like a $12K discount.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ooh...im bout to ask someone for theres...i saw that u have to be a member for 60 days though to use it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
othermrsikes