2018 Ford Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J_82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You know what, I personally think a 12 hour trip for a vehicle you really want is worth it because it’ll leave you with a nice story to remember. Plus if you get to drive it back it’ll be a really nice bonding experience with your new ride. I would do it just for those reasons alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I drove 12 hours to pick up the deal that I wanted. Wasn’t so much what I wanted but was good. The whole deal was a great value not so much that the price was low so I did not mind the drive. I think it was very well worth it.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wat was ur deal and wat was ur purchase if you dont mind me asking?

J_82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wat was ur deal and wat was ur purchase if you dont mind me asking?
2016 xlt with the limited interior and dash, leather, sun roof navigation blah blah blah. 28k miles certified pre owned for $34k out the door. At Gene Messer Ford in Lubbock Texas. Oh and 2nd row bucket seats.

J_82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh and I traded in a 2014 GMC Acadia slt-2 also loaded with 56k miles. They gave me what I owed on it. Nothing wrong with it just won’t tow like the expedition will. The GM boys are mad at me LOL.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cant wait until ford decides to release the king ranch model for the expy. When i turn mines in i know exactly what im replacing it with. Hopefully theres a mid cycle refresh in my 21

st381183

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They turned The Expedition into a sissy SUV. I liked that the 1st Gen Expedition, was more like a truck. Now, it is a grocery getter, for women. It sits way too low. The running boards, look like they are wrong size. They hang way too low. I hate the knob gear shift. The front end is boring and should look more like the F150, not the Explorer. The bottom air dam, looks as low as car. How will that do in deep snow? It looks like the ugly, Tahoe, from the side. No diesel or V8? I do not want to pay for Wifi or Sync. I have been nursing my old model, waiting for this re-design. Man... what a disappointment!
Don’t mince words, what are you really trying to say? LOL

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone on this forum. I read through the new posts just about every day and appreciate the comments and feedback people give to help everyone enjoy their new Expeditions.

Bunch of class acts in here!

Thanks everyone!