2018 Expedtion (Ford email)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Today I received an email from Ford about the 2018 Expedition (I bought a new 2015 Expeditoin Limited 4x4). It has a link to "check it out". When I clicked on the link - it took me to a Ford.com page that stated, "Sorry for the Roadblock" and "The content you are looking for is temporarily unavailable".

Someone at Ford isn't doing their job...............

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i didnt even get that, i got a brochure for a 2017 expy...lol

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey 99, I guess they figure it's time for you to buy another now that the factory warranty is up or nearly up on your '15?

And Geez DL, after all the props that you've been giving the '18 as you wait so patiently, they ought to GIVE you one!

jeff

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i kno right...its ok though
and what can i say, ima an expy lover from all years.

T Mack

Reaction score
Today I received an email from Ford about the 2018 Expedition (I bought a new 2015 Expeditoin Limited 4x4). It has a link to "check it out". When I clicked on the link - it took me to a Ford.com page that stated, "Sorry for the Roadblock" and "The content you are looking for is temporarily unavailable".

Someone at Ford isn't doing their job...............

I will man up, its my fault!!! I will try harder next time!!

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dude nothing beats my sales guy,
i bought my expy last may, my birthday is july
so on the special day, he calls me to see if i am still interested in the new F150??????
i said no the expy is doing ok:33::33:

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dude nothing beats my sales guy,
i bought my expy last may, my birthday is july
so on the special day, he calls me to see if i am still interested in the new F150??????
i said no the expy is doing ok:33::33:

Wow, now I feel like my salesman was really on top of his game....I got a card in the mail on my birthday saying that he hoped I was enjoying my new truck.........at least it wasn't a blatant sales ploy.

jeff

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sending a birthday card or calling on your birthday is SOP for most all dealerships, across multiple brands. Got a letter from my salesman reminding me to use all three of my complementary oil changes within the first year......it’s costing Ford so I was somewhat surprised to get that letter since it cost me nothing but time to do the oil changes.

JohnT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Jeez, I'm feeling really unloved, 8 months in, just passed a big birthday and not even an SMS from the sales guy. Sniff. no one love me sniff sniff

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Jeez, I'm feeling really unloved, 8 months in, just passed a big birthday and not even an SMS from the sales guy. Sniff. no one love me sniff sniff

Well, could be just an American thing too....noticed you live in a Kingdom so the dealerships are sending all their proceeds to the King and Queen instead of sending a card/phone call to a good client...they are bad people. By the way Happy BD....