2018 Ford Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooh...im bout to ask someone for theres...i saw that u have to be a member for 60 days though to use it

Can you provide more info about this process? If you buy someone's number, you still have to become a member?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Theres a thread about the x plan on blue oval forums. You can find more info about it over there

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford has X plan and A plan. One is a supplier price, 12-14%. Ford workers have a 18-20% off MSRP. Ford employees get 2 plan numbers, per year. I hear they sell them, if they don't use it. I had a salesman tell me, I could buy a plan "number'", for about $300. On a $70K vehicle, your talking like a $12K discount.

There is nothing factual in this post.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please provide your basis for that statement.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you play with the search inventory feature for the 18 expy and navi, you will notice depending om the area, there are vehicles ready at the dealer. This also include the window sticker for that vehicle as well. Im guessing that ford is allocating the vehicles that are ready and will sending them to the dealers that ordered them somewhat soon. Unfortunately, no dealer within 200 miles of me is one of those prestigious dealers to get one so soon. The fuel economy is also on the window stickers as well but not the safety ratings.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you play with the search inventory feature for the 18 expy and navi, you will notice depending om the area, there are vehicles ready at the dealer. This also include the window sticker for that vehicle as well. Im guessing that ford is allocating the vehicles that are ready and will sending them to the dealers that ordered them somewhat soon. Unfortunately, no dealer within 200 miles of me is one of those prestigious dealers to get one so soon. The fuel economy is also on the window stickers as well but not the safety ratings.

Nice find! That takes investigative skills!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A member from anither forum found this out by using the lincoln navigator inventory search. I spoke to a dealer whose order showed up on the inventory search, he said they should be receiving it around end of october. Question for me is, is a 12hr trip for an earlier buy worth it. There is one about 3 hrs away but its not the model i wanted and im not willing to pay that much more for it.